Foreword; James McGuire
1. Introduction; Andrew Rogers, Joel Harvey, Heather Law and Jenny Taylor
2. "Through My Eyes": A Young Person's Experience of Forensic Mental Health Settings; Lola-Rose Morris, Emma Jamieson and Rebecca Marshall
3. Psychological Practice in Community Settings; Simone Fox and Berit Ritchie
4. Psychological Practice in Secure Settings; Clare Snodgrass and Jackie Preston
5. Youth Violence Risk Assessment: A Framework for Practice; Lorraine Johnstone and Leanne Gregory
6. Whole Systems Approaches; Brigitte Squire, Tom Jefford and Cindy Swenson
7. Violence Among Young People: A Framework for Assessment and Intervention; Wendy Morgan
8. Sexually Harmful Behaviour; Trudy Potter and Sarah Reeves
9. Fire Setting in Adolescence; Abigail Willis
10. Self-harming Behaviour; Joel Harvey, Alison Sillence and Kirsty Smedley
11. Substance Misuse; Lisa Shostak and Ben Harper
12. Intellectual Disabilities; Charlotte Staniforth and Eve Griffin
13. Autistic Spectrum Disorder; Eve Griffin and Charlotte Staniforth
14. Young People's Self-Disclosure in Secure Forensic Settings; Joel Harvey and Luke Endersby
15. Developing Safe and Strong Foundations: The DART Framework; Andrew Rogers & Miranda Budd
Miranda Budd, Changing Minds Ltd, UK.
Luke Endersby, Independent Scholar.
Simone Fox, South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust, UK, and Royal Holloway, University of London, UK.
Leanne Gregory, Dublin North City and County Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services, Ireland, and University of Strathclyde, UK.
Yve Griffin, St Andrew's Healthcare, Northampton, UK.
Ben Harper, Lancaster University, UK.
Joel Harvey, King's College London, UK.
Emma Jamieson, Independent Scholar.
Tom Jefford, Cambridgeshire County Council, UK.
Lorraine Johnstone, NHS Forth Valley, UK, and University of Strathclyde, UK.
Heather Law, Greater Manchester West Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust, and University of Manchester, UK.
Wendy Morgan, London Metropolitan University, UK.
Lola-Rose Morris, Independent Scholar.
Trudy Potter, Independent Scholar.
Jackie Preston, Bluebird House, UK.
Sarah Reeves, Independent Scholar.
Berit Ritchie, Multisystemic Therapy and Problem Sexual Behaviour Service, Sheffield, UK.
Andrew Rogers, Changing Minds Ltd, UK.
Lisa Shostak, Independent Scholar.
Alison Sillence, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust, UK.
Kirsty Smedley, The Priory Hospital Cheadle Royal, UK.
Clare Snodgrass, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service, Leeds, UK, and Wetherby Young Offenders Institute and East Moor Secure Children's Unit, UK.
Charlotte Staniforth, Adolescent Service at St Andrew's Healthcare, Northampton, UK.
Brigitte Squire, Cambridgeshire County Council, UK.
Cynthia Cupit Swenson, Medical University of South Carolina, UK.
Jenny Taylor, Independent Scholar.
Abigail Willis, All Wales Forensic Adolescent Consultation and Treatment Service, UK.