|Formats||No other formats available|
|Series||Palgrave Foundation Series Languages|
palgrave foundations italian 1- a lively introduction for complete beginners
• Designed for and used extensively on Institution-wide Language Programmes (IWLPs) including language options and electives, Open Learning Programmes and similar provision
• 10 units fit the 20-24 week teaching year
• Scripted and unscripted dialogues provide a diverse range of audio material
• Integrated pair- and groupwork activities throughout
• Contains a comprehensive self-study section for non-contact hours
• Carefully reviewed and updated following extensive lecturer feedback
• Includes a new Guide to intonation and pronunciation
• CDs with every book
Mara Benetti is Visiting Lecturer at Imperial College and at Goldsmith's College, University of London
Carmela Murtas was Visiting Lecturer at the University of Westminster and an Italian teacher trainer at International House, London
Caterina Varchetta was Italian Coordinator at the London Metropolitan University, where she also taught Italian on the IWL Programme.
Roberto Di Napoli is Senior Lecturer in Educational Development at Imperial College London. He was formerly Senior Lecturer at the University of Westminster where he taught Italian, Teacher Education and Cross-Cultural Studies.
2 audio CDs come with this book. MP3 files and digital licences are available for institutions from Palgrave Macmillan. See our website at: http://www.palgrave.com/modernlanguages/license.asp#Digital